Saturday, March 27, 2010

Casio SUF-110




Here you are some pictures of my "new" Casio SUF-110.

It is a 90s Surfing timer watch from Casio, it is using the module 942 and I'm looking for the instructions of this watch. Anyone can send me a copy?

This watch came in better condition than the DW-280 of a previous post. Just a simple clean of the watch, battery replacement and gasket greasing was enough to give a second life to this nice vintage watch.

The only problem of the watch were 2 scratches on the screen. One was big but not deep while the other is small but deep. To remove not deep scratches is quite easy using the correct product. I'm using Xerapol for this repairs. The deep scratches need a big polish of the screen, using a fine water sand paper before t
he Xerapol. I did not try to remove the deep scratch, in my opinion the watch looks nice (could you see the scratch?).  

No comments:

Post a Comment