Friday, March 26, 2010

Casio JP100W

The Casio JP100W is another interesting Casio watch I have. 
It is able to measure the heart rate by puting the finger on the sensor. 
It is a nice gadget watch from the end of 80s. The manual could be downloaded at Scribd.
This watch is for sale, as some other watches I have. I'm trying to direct my watch collection to water related watches. Watches for diving, snorkeling, surfing or any other water use. 
If you are interested to buy this watch or any other from my collection (not the water related ones :) ), send me an email or post a comment.

7 comments:

  1. I sold this watch :(
    I have other watches to sell but not this one :(
    If you are interested on pulsmeter watches I have the JP200w in very good condition and original band.

    I'm trying to guide my collection to water related watches, so I'm selling the ones not related to water sports...

    ReplyDelete
  2. ic..
    i already see the JP200w model..but i like more to JP100w model =(
    actually im from malaysia..
    the JP200w how much you sell it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello
    The automatic translation because they do not speak English.
    I'm Japanese.
    I came to this blog looking for information on JP-100W | CASIO.
    JP-100W LCD is thinner, I'd like to exchange inside each.
    CASIO | selling seems to me the comments of JP-200W JP-100W, is it still there?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello けいた!

    I had both Casio JP-100 ans JP-200, but I sold both of them so I could not check if any part is interchangeable between these watches.

    I'm also not able to sell you any of them.

    Sorry to not to be able to help you

    best regards!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the information.
    I decided to use to buy a band because you can also use a thin liquid crystal part.
    Going to buy the contents you have a chance.
    I was all the way I have picked up this watch at the age of seven.
    But right now I 33 years old.
    Thank you

    ReplyDelete