Monday, March 29, 2010

Design Tip - 0

This Design Tip do not has number because it is not a tip. It is a question. 
Why is so difficult to find a good plastic part design forum where to share our experiences?
It is quite easy to find general and not so general information about plastic part design guidelines, but sometimes you have a particular problem that any guideline seems to solve. Then the experience of other people could be the solution. But, where are the people?
I'm not planning to open a forum here (at least not now). First of all I will need a good number of users to have the chance to be a useful forum. A forum with one or two posts per day is not the way to solve the things. The other point is I've never create a forum but I think this won't be a big deal, nowadays there are pretty good solutions for non expert admins.
If you are interested on this plastic part design forum just leave a comment. If you know a good forum, please also leave a comment, maybe I did not search properly (this should be the problem, I could not accept that there is not any good plastic part design forum on the net).

No comments:

Post a Comment