Sunday, February 6, 2011

Casio Game watches

The watches arrived last Friday were Casio Game Watch! I said several time I did not want to start to buy these watches, too many models, to high prices... but now I have 5 of them :)


The watches are not in perfect conditions, they have some scratches, the owner did not change the batteries carefully, but they work nice. I have to buy new bands and I will have 5 Casio Game Watches ready to wear.

2 x GA 7 (Aero Batics - module 688 - Link to Digitalwatchlibrary)
1 x GR 5 (Winning Racer - module 687 - Link to Digitalwatchlibrary)
2 x GF 2 (Scramble Fighter module 685 - Link to Digitalwatchlibrary)

3 comments:

  1. how can i get one?can u sell 1 for me? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've already sold them... I don't want to start on the crazy world of the Casio Game watches. Too much Casio watches on my watch suitcase to start to collect also the Game ones...

    good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How can i Get one too...if you have, can u sell for me as well? I like the GA-7 model (Aerobatics)
    Or you could inform me where to buy?

    buzz me at :
    henry_zeppelin@hotmail.com

    thx

    ReplyDelete