Sunday, February 13, 2011

El Buzo in oceanictime

El Buzo, the Relojes Especiales & Crepas watch project in oceanictime.blogspot.com!!!
Very good news for all the people involved on this project (around 300 people from the Spanish watch forum Relojes Especiales), our watch in named in one of the best (or the best) diver watch blog.
I think we are on the  good way, now it's time to not to slow down the project and to go ahead, even with more energy.
As I said on my previous post about El Buzo, I'm very excited with this project. Is the first time I work on this sector, all my previous experience was on the Automotive & Motorcycle markets and it's nice to me to learn about one of my hobby. Apart this time I'm "working" for pleasure, not to get money at the end of the month, so this project is even more important for me.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't like to erase comments and I'm pleased to receive comments but I don't accept comments that are just fake watches ads.

    ReplyDelete