Saturday, January 29, 2011

Jenny watch cleaning

I was not able completely clean the Jenny case. I've tried all my weapons. Water with soap and a toothbrush, ultrasound cleaning machine, solvents, garryflex ... Some dirt spots are still on the case but most of them in not so visible areas.
Here you are the cleaned components. Case, case back, ring & plexi


I don't know the original polished - brushed combination, but my guess was... The top surface brushed, this was the easy part, this part was quite nice and I could see the brush direction. The other areas, sides, back and diagonal surfaces have been polished. It is not a glass polish but a shiny polish. The ring is also polished, it looks like very nice.



Now it's time to clean & polish the band to finish the watch :)

No comments:

Post a Comment