Thursday, April 8, 2010

Citizen Aqualand Classic

One of the watches I'm looking for is the Citizen Aqualand I  (aka Aqualand Classic).
It is a diver watch, in my opinion one of the most interesting diver watches in the market.
The watch case and screwed back are made of stainless steel, mineral glass, unidirectional rotating bezel, highly visible hands and rubber band.
The watch has all the standard diver watch functions plus a depth gauge up to 80m (totally enough for most divers). The depth gauge not only tells the current depth, it is also able to log the last 4 dives (max. depth, dive time and dive date). It also has some useful dive alarms, depth alarm, dive time alarm, fast ascent alarm and abnormal depth alarm (?).
The watch is Diver's 200m certified.
It is a classic diver watch very robust and well appreciated by divers, a must have.
The only problem I can find to this watch is the size, it is a quite big watch. It is not a problem for me because I have big hands, but could be a problem with people with tinny hands and wrists.
I'm looking for a used one, if possible the original one and not the new re-edition. Let's see if I'm able to find something not so expensive in ebay.

The picture is from Citizen Spain web site (http://tomcat.citizen.es/home.htm). I hope to not to break any copyright law by posting the picture from their site. As a 'watch I'm looking for' I don't have any sample to take my own pictures :(

No comments:

Post a Comment