Sunday, April 11, 2010

Beer making

Not only watches and scuba diving... Beer is another of my hobbies. Last Friday I did my second batch of homebrew beer.
The first batch was done some months ago and the result was not so good I had some problems with the yeast. I hope this time the beer will be better.
The main process of the first day was the following:
1 - Clean all the tools (very important step)
2 - Yeast moisturize
3 - Opening the kit tin. Will this brown thing be beer? I hope so :)
4 - Preparing the potion. I'm an alchemist!
5 - After mix 'the potion' with fresh water and cooling it till 25ÂșC, the moisturized yeast has to be added and all the mix stirred well to add air on the mixture
6 - Then close the bucket, put the airlok and wait for the 1st fermentation!

No comments:

Post a Comment