Monday, October 31, 2011

Casio TM-14, SKX-1000 & SUF-100

Casio is an important part of the watch history, and maybe the most important brand in the digital watch history, it seems now they are focused on the neo-vintage watches, the G-Shocks and some other watches BUT where are the nice budget digital watches from the 80s & 90s?

I would like to see watches like these TM 14 on the watch shops


or may be something like this SKX 1000


and why not the SUF 100 (Surfing Timer)


or... the TGW & DGW, aka Tri Graph & Digi Graph. These models are quite easy to find in ebay with prices over their original price.




6 comments:

  1. Is your DGW-30-7V (white) for sale?. Reply to yocurrocurro@gmail.com. Thanks in advance.

    ReplyDelete
  2. nop, I'm sorry. I sold all Digi and Tri graph, well... not all, I kept a steel case one for me:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Hi, I have a Blue PGW-30 and I'm looking to pick up a yellow TM-14. Where can I find Manuals for them? I've looked everywhere.

      Delete
  4. nice watches!!

    here you can download the PGW manual (http://www.digitalwatchlibrary.com/images/casio_manuals/928.pdf)

    and here the TM one (http://www.digitalwatchlibrary.com/images/casio_manuals/qw1006.pdf)

    ReplyDelete
  5. where do you think i can try and get my hands on a Casio TM14 id love one in green?? Any idea how to find one and how much i should expect to pay?

    ReplyDelete