Monday, June 28, 2010

watches4sell

I'm trying to sell some of my watches. I bought some watch lots from ebay and other places just for one or two pieces of the lot. I don't want to keep that watches so I will try to sell them to be able to spend more money in new purchases... I know I won't become rich spending all the money on more watches, but for sure I will have more watches on my collection :)

Here you are the 1st post of my other blog:

Hi!This new blog will be used to show some of the watches I have on sale. I'm selling some of my watches through several webs.I'm trying to guide my collection to water related watches, so I have to sell some of the watches I have to be able to buy more of them. Let's see if I'm able to have 2 blogs :)

And here you are the url http://watches4sell.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment